Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Rules.!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephinessinit
Agony Aunt
Agony Aunt

Female
Number of posts : 1
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Rules.!   Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:09 pm

*x- i'm here to help with ur problems ... basically ive been through pretty much everythin except murder n i DO mean everythin.... nothin will surprise me makin me an easy listener and simple to tlk to cos i wont be like OMG at everythin u tell me... I'm here to help u thru ur problems and tlk to u about the various things u can do about them.... so no matter wot involvement big or small let me know so i can help cos noone deserves to be alone !!!

*x- Now im not sure how this works exactly ... if somethin is too private tho i cn always giv my e-mail so we can chat in private just let me know

*x- there will be NO offensive content or abuse put forward to anyone involved in this forum

*x- nothing i am told will leave my mouth ... Promise

*x- this place is goin to be a safe place for people to come and seek guidence on eveerythin from education and future aspects to Sex questions

*x- hope u find me helpful (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Rules.!
Page 1 of 1