Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Warning System!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :
The New Warning System! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The New Warning System! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

The New Warning System! Empty
PostSubject: The New Warning System!   The New Warning System! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Yes, it is finally here. The new warning system that i installed myself today (i'm so proud of myself Razz!)

So what is this new Warning system? Well orginally we had to write your warnings down on a bit of paper. Then the Warning system was updated, and warnings were recorded in the Admin Comment box on your profile!

But Now... It's been updated and the warning system now appears in your posts! Yes! Go onto any of the forum, look underneath the avatar and you will see a bar saying Warning System. (0/100) Every time you recieve a warning, the Bar will move up by so many points depending on which rule you broke! When the Warning Meter gets full... then your Banned for 1 Day!!

PLEASE NOTE! If ou think you have been unfairly wanred or too many points have been added., Please Pm BlackSheep or Poochster1 with the link to the post.

This does seem a little Hazy... so feel free to check it out yourself! (Yes Admins also have The Warning System!!)

Thanks
Poochster1
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net

The New Warning System!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Something For Everyone :: Announcements-
Jump to: