Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For Starters...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :
For Starters... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For Starters... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:22 pm

Ha! I'm no person to start this topic off, my life is boring as hell! Well, not to me but it may seem that way to others. At the moment all I can say is that I am a Comics fan, and could tell you alot about them. If I don''t know the answer then I know who to send you to. I know people Very Happy (and I am proud of it).
Anyways, keep chatting! Talk about yourselves, and no one say anything nasty about another person's life, even if it is a joke, and I mean it in the way that it is a joke and the other person doesn't know it's a joke. As long as the other person sees it as a joke, then you may say it (I'd say if you know the person well and know that they would understand it)
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 am

Well no matter if you think your life is boring! Just thought i'd post here because the post above was lonely Smile My life is interesting as hell... i'd write about it but i'd run out of characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:39 pm

lol at jordans post ... my life, my average day : wake up go to school LoL at maths with jordan go home sleep soooo interesting ;P
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:03 am

Very especially the maths lessons - amazing Wink
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:43 am

YES! (and this is linked to my life!) I broke my first piece of wood in TaeKwonDo on Friday Smile and my second yesterday! it's so much fun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Starters... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Starters...   For Starters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Starters...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Real Life :: You and your life-
Jump to: