Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haha, my speciality!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :
Haha, my speciality! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haha, my speciality! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Haha, my speciality! Empty
PostSubject: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:16 pm

Well, I've got loads of pets, and I've had loads of pets.

Currently I've got: A Greyhound called Sophie, Cockatiel called Bob, Budgies called Snowy, Jack and Joe, Fish called Horatio, Mac, Grissom and Gibbs, Two rats called Squeaky and Whiskers, and a Tortoice called Lily.

In the past though I've had loads of pets, about 3 dogs in total, and none of which we have ever paid for, we got them all for free Very Happy The dogs are the only ones I can be bothered to go into at the moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueEyedWerewolf

BlueEyedWerewolf

Female
Number of posts : 10
Warning :
Haha, my speciality! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Haha, my speciality! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:49 am

Oh wow, I didn't know you had so many pets!
I looooooove Greyhound's lol.

Hm... in total we've had alot of pets too lol, though now we just have a cat named Saska (He hates Maria with passion Lol) LINK

We've had two generations of jackrussles, which started with Candy, we had some puppies from her, kept two, Rosie & pilsbrey

We had a King Charles spanual named Montry, Horriable dog, he was the father of Rosie & Pilsbrey.
Rosie got attached to the poilceman that came down thelane alot, Lol, we endedup giving her to him just after Candy ran away to die. I don't know what happened to Pilsbrey though...

We've had LOADS of cats, We had Poppy, and my aunits cat, (Can't remember his name, but he hated me with passion) We had chorkcy up to about ten years ago, he got hit by a car outside the house T.T Then three years later we got Saska, lol, he's 7 now.

We've had Rabbits, Cows and Chickens. At one point we had a horse. Had rats and mices too lol. (I grew up on a farm, so it's naturaly really lol)
I had a goat, which my uncle looked after till about four years ago when she died of an infection T.T
Had a sheep which my uncle looked after too, but after she got older she wouldn't let me near her, she use to butt me and try shamping on me. She died like 8 years ago, lol.

In all we've had LOADS of animals XD And they're just the ones which we had in the house since I was younger.

My nana and grandad had Kelly and Gemma, I LOOOVED those two dogs.
Kelly was a gold laberdor, she was Sandy's puppy. (Sandy was a beautiful Lab, had been my grandad's dog sine my mum was like 15)
And Gemma was a hightland white westie x3
Thogh they died few years ago, Kelly just got old deaf and couldn't walk overly good, she died in her sleep, Gemma died in her sleep too, not many years after Kelly, she missed her and got very depressed when Kelly died.

Yep .___. loads of animals lol.

Last edited by BlueEyedWerewolf on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spell checked)
Back to top Go down
cutetoboewolf

cutetoboewolf

Female
Number of posts : 41
Location : in the chocolate dimension, many people call it england T-T
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:13 am

hey he doesnt hate me that much!! i have stroaked him before D<

ok animals

i've had Stripy, which was my first rabbit who died, ginger was my second, he was soo cutE!!!!! and unfortunalty my grandma over fed him T-T and now i have Shadow my cute and cool little rabbit ninja ^^

my grandma did have a small dog cross between a collie and a jack russel called Kelly X3 so cute but she died of old age

we dont have many pets coz mums allergic, oh but i did have fish but my brother killed them all T-T
Back to top Go down
http://www.cutetoboewolf.deviantart.com
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Hehe I love it when Bob goes cock-eyed. No one believed me when I said he had, saying that cockatiels can do it until they witnessed it.
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 am

Well... I have no pets to put it simple, had a cat called smokey but she wasput down Sad and had 2 rats - Wallace and Gromit but they both died of cancer SadSad
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 am

I will now take this moment to say that my rat Squeaky has died. It's really sad because Whiskers keeps looking for her! Sad
On a happier note, when mum buried her, she put her under a rose bush, and as she was bent down, my dog ran up to her, poked her int he bum with her nose and my mum fell head first into the rose bush XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haha, my speciality!   Haha, my speciality! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haha, my speciality!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Real Life :: Animals & Pets-
Jump to: