Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cosplay! bwhahahahaha

Go down 
+2
nakubi
cutetoboewolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cutetoboewolf

cutetoboewolf

Female
Number of posts : 41
Location : in the chocolate dimension, many people call it england T-T
Warning :
cosplay! bwhahahahaha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100cosplay! bwhahahahaha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

cosplay! bwhahahahaha Empty
PostSubject: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 am

this is my cosplayness hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.cutetoboewolf.deviantart.com
nakubi

Female
Number of posts : 2
Warning :
cosplay! bwhahahahaha Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100cosplay! bwhahahahaha Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:29 am

I want to cosplay too!!! XD
Back to top Go down
cutetoboewolf

cutetoboewolf

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:32 am

lol i'm cosplaying as momiji from fruits basket in 2 weeks!!!
Back to top Go down
nakubi

Female
Number of posts : 2
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:34 am

lucky you!
Have fun! : D
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:00 am

I'm cosplaying as Kyo Sohma, but CuteToBoeWolf might already know that XD seeing as I am going with her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:47 pm

im confuzzled :S
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:42 pm

That's because you know nothing about Manga or anime, and these characters are from some of them.
Back to top Go down
Allan Ocelot.

Allan Ocelot.

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 pm

id post pics of my cosplay as Sir auron, but apprently that would be breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:41 pm

Ok to confirm everything.

#1 The rules are stupid, they are not the forums rules but rules we HAVE to use.
#2 The rules state that you must NOT post personnal information in threads, e.g. phone number, address etc
The rules also state that images of yourself must not be used as AVATARS. The rules do not say anything about using pictures of yourself in posts. In our eyes, we will allow you to post pictures of yourself in threads such as Cosplay, because it is not directly against the rules.

If you have any more problesm or something you want to discuss contact Poochster1.

FlightlessAngels
Admin
Back to top Go down
cutetoboewolf

cutetoboewolf

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 am

ooohhhhhhh rules are eveil!!!
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:27 pm

the rules are the rules... but i changed them becuse i'm special Very Happy

Last edited by Poochster1 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:12 am

It doesn't sound that great when the Admins are calling the rules silly O.o
Anyways, back tot he topic in hand, thinking of buying some cheap wigs in case I ever need them, as in Matalan you can get some wigs for about a fiver. They'll help if I play someone whose got short blonde or black hair, or really long hair. Dunno when I might need them, but you never know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:54 am

I know... i should edit that post...in fact i will!
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:16 am

I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited for tomorrow, me and Cutetoboewolf are off to the Mega Re-Con!! And I know that she is just as excited as I am Very Happy flower Very Happy
We'll hopefully be taking loads of pictures, I think I am going to see if I can snaffle my sister's digital camera again (I used it yesterday for taking picture of my TKD for my Art work,) so I am not sure she will be as enthusiastic this time, but you never know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:54 am

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:17 pm

LOL i like that word, does whatever this forum is about have the word lol in it?
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am

Ben.... TALK ABOUT WHAT THE TOPICS ABOUT! there's a whole section for pointless posts!
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:39 am

Well, the re-con went well... except we win anything, but it was good and I hope that they do another one soon Very Happy
But now I just need to work on my next costume... for something I don't even know will take place yet.
I will be Meryl Silveburgh... which means I get to carry a (fake) gun with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:41 am

coool lmao! did you mean you didn't win anything? As long as you had a good time is all that matters Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:49 am

Yeah, you knew what I meant XD you know me and mys-typing of stuff too well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:45 am

lmao very true you mis-typer!! And HOOOORAY!! this is my 100th post Wink Go me Razz Your not alone in the group anymore BlackSheep Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:20 am

I think I've found my ideal wig for my Meryl cosplay! Woop! Now all I need to do is save up the money and buy the thing :/

And I just remembered that I have Coplay pictures, and I even checked the rules to make sure, and I can actually post them on here Very Happy

And I stole this from CuteToBoeWolf's Deviantart page because I couldn't be bothered to upload my own on there just yet, so I'll just steal hers... XD

cosplay! bwhahahahaha Kyo_vs_momiji_by_cutetoboewolf

What'd you know, I uploaded one of my own anyway XD
cosplay! bwhahahahaha KyoandMomiji2

How come on her picture we look healthier O.o
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:00 pm

lmao well done Wink checking the rules first Razz
Back to top Go down
cutetoboewolf

cutetoboewolf

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:20 am

hahahah why have you pout up the pioc of you abusing me with Sakuras staff lol X3
and on your pic i look like i'm dying or something heehehhehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:17 am

Haha, I could put the one up when I have a face like thunder... but I don't think I want to really... It's a funny pic but no, I don't think so. Which means if you put it up I will not be happy T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cosplay! bwhahahahaha   cosplay! bwhahahahaha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cosplay! bwhahahahaha
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Real Life :: Cosplay-
Jump to: