Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite footballer.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stevenc_9

Male
Number of posts : 1
Warning :
Favourite footballer. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite footballer. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-12

Favourite footballer. Empty
PostSubject: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:12 pm

My favourite football has to be steven gerrard, he's just got everything, he's rather fiiiit aswell Wink
i dont feel a penis at all for being the first person to do this :L
what about yours, who's your favourite footballer?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :
Favourite footballer. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Favourite footballer. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:15 pm

You don't have to feel a 'penis' about being the first person :L, we've all been through that... can't say i have a favourite footballer tbh...but hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 am

I don't really watch football... so I dunno who my fave would be... if I support a team it's England or Man U... but Man U I am not as huge a fan as I used to be...
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:55 am

:O Man U?!

I hate them!! Sorry tom Razz

but seriously they are bad
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:23 am

Like I said, I used to support them, I'm one of those who says if they are good I am a supporter, if they are bad I say nothing on the subject. ;D
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

BlackSheep wrote:
Like I said, I used to support them, I'm one of those who says if they are good I am a supporter, if they are bad I say nothing on the subject. ;D

I take it you mean your a glory supporter? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devodas

Male
Number of posts : 6
Warning :
Favourite footballer. Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Favourite footballer. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 pm

my favourite footballer was someone from azerbaijan i think but i cant remember his name that or armenia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite footballer.   Favourite footballer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite footballer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Sport :: Football-
Jump to: