Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :
Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 am

Oh I love you now!! For the MGS forum!! lol!
Anyways, MGS4 is awesome!! I've completed it about 5 times (my brother's done it about 10 ¬¬). It's really good, but I don't want to say much because I migth spoil it for others, like I know who dies in it, and whose back in it, and all about the Patriots etc.
It's fantastic, and you get Otocamo!! that is the greatest gadget ever! Along with the Solid Eye! Makes life so much easier.
oh, and you also get an Ipod on it and collect music and you can listen to some of the music form past games.
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :
Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:50 am

Surprised That's Mint!! Jayne, you can now oficially tell me what happens because i've changed the title Razz
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:46 am

Haha! No... I'm going to be mean for a while Very Happy
I'll tell you soon though, keep you waiting in anticipation.
but I'll tell you now about who dies:
Liquid Ocelot/Ocelot
Big Mama/Eva
Big Boss (this was really sad!!)
Naomi Hunter
Zero (from third game)

That's all I can think of at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:17 pm

:O:O OCELOT?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

big boss as well Sad

Rotten People!!! I wanna play that game so badly but i donb't have a frigging PS3 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
monkeydust

monkeydust

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:03 pm

MGS is one of the best games ever created, however MGS4 was a massive let down.. MGS1 was the best!!
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:05 pm

really? tbh i though MGS 2 was the best game... and can't say about MGS 4 cos i havn't played it XD
Back to top Go down
monkeydust

monkeydust

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:13 am

I think the time of MGS1 coming out and how influential it was makes it good as at the time it really did blow all the other games on the ps1 away but MGS2 is a great game too! the guy with the white hair is hot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 am

guy with white hair... not recalling hims :S My favourite character in the whole MGS series is Ocelot (Y) He's the greatest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monkeydust

monkeydust

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:36 am

he needs a shave!! i meant raiden Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:59 am

I think that MGS3 is the best game, but I think that MGS would be better and I'd play it more if it came out again, but for the PS2! Not for any other platform Evil or Very Mad
And yes, Ocelot dying is quite sad, because he's been in all the games with Snake, and Big Boss dying it really sad, because he is talking to Solid Snake at the time, and slowly dies on top of the Boss's grave (just to spoil it, he dies of a new type of Fox Die in Snake, which is also what Eva and Ocelot die of while Naomi has cancer). Oh, and Vamp FINALLY dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*   Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Start ;) *CONTAINS SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1