Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules.!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephinessinit
Agony Aunt
Agony Aunt

Female
Number of posts : 1
Warning :
Rules.! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rules.! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Rules.! Empty
PostSubject: Rules.!   Rules.! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:09 pm

*x- i'm here to help with ur problems ... basically ive been through pretty much everythin except murder n i DO mean everythin.... nothin will surprise me makin me an easy listener and simple to tlk to cos i wont be like OMG at everythin u tell me... I'm here to help u thru ur problems and tlk to u about the various things u can do about them.... so no matter wot involvement big or small let me know so i can help cos noone deserves to be alone !!!

*x- Now im not sure how this works exactly ... if somethin is too private tho i cn always giv my e-mail so we can chat in private just let me know

*x- there will be NO offensive content or abuse put forward to anyone involved in this forum

*x- nothing i am told will leave my mouth ... Promise

*x- this place is goin to be a safe place for people to come and seek guidence on eveerythin from education and future aspects to Sex questions

*x- hope u find me helpful (:
Back to top Go down

Rules.!
Page 1 of 1