Something For Everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Something For Everyone

This is the forum we've developed, where, as the name says, there's Something For everyone here!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What music you into?

Go down 
+2
specialnessXD
BlackSheep
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Number of posts : 182
Warning :
What music you into? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What music you into? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-01

What music you into? Empty
PostSubject: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:07 am

You see, you get boring first topics if it is left to me by the Admin to start things off Very Happy
So what're you all into? I like loads of differnt types, Linkin Park, The Who, Katherine Jenkins, mainly sounds track music I listen to, gets the best music all together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
specialnessXD

Female
Number of posts : 3
Warning :
What music you into? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What music you into? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:52 am

i like stuff that sounds goood...
mainly rock and metal...
Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by specialnessXD on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:44 pm

specialnessXD wrote:
i like stuff that sounds goood...
mainly rock and metal...
Like a Star @ heaven

Yeah, Rock and Metal are good, but I can never tell what is rock and what is metal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
specialnessXD

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

wooop loooooolz same at times tbh Razz i like few dance songs but i wudn't listen to them more then 3 times in a row Razz loool but i will wiv rock music Very Happy coz it's cool Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Yeah, I like very few dance music, but rock I can never stop listening to. I also like Classic Rock, like a suttle version of Rock... or and old version of Rock XD
Back to top Go down
specialnessXD

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 pm

woooop i can't make it through the day without listening to some rock music XD I love rock music soooo much!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm

I can actually. Well, I can spend a day without listening to music, being that unless I have no choice as it is being blasted out of some speakers or off the TV. If it is up to me then I wont bother.
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 pm

poop Razz i listen to dance,rave,rock,metal,punk,indie -takes a deep breath- ummm... mc'ing tbh ill listen to anything Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

There's alot of people who will listen to anything. It seems like either people listen to only one type of music or everything.
Back to top Go down
Allan Ocelot.

Allan Ocelot.

Male
Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 pm

only one tyrpe - rock - metal.
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

Good choice, if I had to chose one type of music to listen to for the rest of my life, it would be that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allan Ocelot.

Allan Ocelot.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 pm

yea, that or some silence, never heard that kinda music anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Silence being the name of a band, or actual Silence? (You never know these days, bands can be called anything Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Allan Ocelot.

Allan Ocelot.

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:49 pm

silence as in "what bbreaks when you say it....silence,"
kinda silence.
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:31 am

lol at your avatar! and bla bla bla music is awsome!! so is chocolate, but i'll save that for the pointless question or general chat forum xD woop n stuff xD
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:42 am

oh right, Silent silence. I understand now.
Like I said, bands can be called anything these days so I was making sure that it was right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:13 pm

omg i just had an awsum idea for a band name... LOL! , that would be sooo awsum, and i cant get worng for this post because bands are to do with music!!! so mwahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:28 am

HAHA!! That would be a brilliant name... except I hate it when people say LOL the way it is spelt instead of saying either L.O.L or Laugh Out Loud, it gets on my nerves >.<
(and if I remember correctly, this will be my 100th post Wink )
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 am

Congratulations on your 100th post! Very Happy and Clooless001 we're still processing your complaint Smile xD and tbh, music wise i've gotta say that i don't like bands i like the songs Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:06 am

Thanks, and what on earth does tbh mean? I am constantly seeing you type it and never knowing that it means, I have a feeling that i want to start a text talk or shorten word thread somewhere... I'll investigate in a mo

Last edited by BlackSheep on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:53 am

u on about tbh? if so it means to be honest lol i say lol and i like to annoy ppl by saying lol ;P
Back to top Go down
Poochster1
Admin
Admin
Poochster1

Male
Number of posts : 137
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 am

BEn! About the topic please!

Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon - AMAZING song
Back to top Go down
https://sfeo.forumotion.net
clooless001
Forum manager
Forum manager
clooless001

Male
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm

JORDAN , i was nasweing a question so technically you should tell of blacksheep too!!!
Back to top Go down
monkeydust

monkeydust

Female
Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 am

Rock!! but I love 80's music most Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackSheep
Admin
Admin
BlackSheep

Female
Warning :

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 am

Poochster01: I was actually talking to you about something you had written that didn't make sense to me, and so Clooless01 was just explaining to me what it could mean, whcih means it was topic related and you have no need to tell him off about it.

MonkeyDust: The 80s did have brilliant music!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What music you into?   What music you into? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What music you into?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something For Everyone :: Media Discussions :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: